7.31.2007

Bender Blah (I was WRONG)

My sister and I made an impusle buy the other day when watching TV. We wanted rock hard abs like the stars, and we thought for $9.99 we'd give it a shot. So we bought

THE BENDER BALL



After weeks of waiting (6-8 to be exact) the balls finally arrived, and let me tell you, they were more
bender blah

than they were

BENDER (B)AWESOME


You take these things out of the package, and first off they are deflated (I know, shocker, I should have realized this, but they are so less impressive when not filled with air). The packaging is tiny and completely unimpressive. I felt misled... somewhat how I'd expect a girl with an egotistical boyfriend would feel the first time they, well... anyhow. I was expecting mountains, and I got a little ant hill.

WELL, let me tell you... I quickly learned that it's not the size of the packaging that's important, it's how you use it!

This little ball had my abs burning just thinking about the workout! It's easy to do, amazingly effective (408% is still in question, but it could be), and super fast. It took about 15 minutes to do, and I swear that half the time you are stretching and relaxing.

I'll definitely do this workout at least one more time before kicking the ball to the back of my closet to gather dust. Fur sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home