7.31.2008

Leaving Town

You'd think I'd be able to find tons of things to keep myself occupied in NY.

Alas, I've become bored with my neighborhood and have decided that I am going to head to New Hampshire in search of excitement, adventure and camaraderie. I know, I'm crazy. But I am looking forward to a nice break from the heat and humidity, and will enjoy seeing my family as I always do. Plus, I now I have my license back (for those of you who are scratching your heads in confusion, dizzy with curiosity, I'm lazy - not reckless) and will enjoy private outings with my sister, no doubt.

Anyhow, when I come back I hope to be overflowing with writing ideas. It's easier to write about life when you've done something other than read vampire novels and create color patterns all day. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home