7.28.2008

Captivating Reading Material

I have been having an incredibly difficult time these past few days finding enough motivation to get up and take a shower in the morning, let alone get dressed and actually leave the apartment. The weather is moderate and sunny, so by all means I should be up and about. Tons of great movies have come out lately, and I've got a whole new neighborhood to explore, so I shouldn't stay confined all day within the four walls of my room. This morning someone rang our buzzer, but I didn't know who it was so I couldn't be bothered to let them in (so bad of me, I know).

What is it that's causing such a general lack of motivation for me? It's a book. That's right, words printed on a page. Who'd have thought! My sister and my roommate both have been wanting me to read the Twilight series for some time now, and I've finally caved. I didn't love the first book, but they keep getting better and though I hate to read it, they are strangely addicting.

Luckily, I'm almost done with the 3rd book in the series, and I foresee my life returning to normal for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home