7.24.2008

Shop Rite

Is that one word or two? Good thing I don't care about typos...

Anyhow, the other day a friend of mine and I went to go see the movie Space Chimps (mainly because we were seeking relief from the heat that an air conditioned movie theatre offers). We walked to a theatre quite far away and when we got out of the movie (which is not something I'd recommend for those above the age of 8) we were too tired to walk home so we decided to take our chances with a nearby subway station that brings to the outskirts of our neighborhood.

When we got off the train we saw a Shop Rite and we decided to check it out (we were both really thirsty anyhow), and oh my gosh it is the biggest grocery store I've ever seen! They've got 25 aisles at least, an amazing produce section (looks great probably because of a lot of turnover) and really competitive prices. They also have an entire aisle of kosher food which is pretty cool.

I'm completely in love! I knew when they had a sale on scrubbing bubbles my life was great, but when I found the green tea ginger ale? It doesn't get better than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home