7.16.2008

Moving In Is Hard To Do

After much heaving and hauling, I am finally all moved in to my new apartment! I'd like to say it was an easy feat - a couple and a few key pieces of furniture - but since Brittany and I are both girls with a lot of stuff, it was arduous and long.

Before I moved I tried to get rid of a lot of things - CDs, books, clothes, hair and beaty products I simply didn't use were all tossed into the trash bins (or, because Brittany is an amazing girl with a big heart, put in the donation pile). Despite our best efforts to purge, we simply have a lot of crap. We're girls! Isn't that like a rule of females?

What really is unfortunate is now that I am all moved in, I've realized that I could have gotten rid of many more things. Oh, well.

Anyhow, the apartment looks great and once we deal with some minor issues it's going to be amazing! Now if only I can figure out a way to stay cool in 95 degree weather without air conditioning...

I've got it! Visit my family in NH for the month of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home