7.07.2008

A Visit to NH

Though I love being in the city, I also love my family and am not always able to lure them to my new home in NY. As a result, I decided it was time I headed back to NH for some rest, relaxation, and familial visitation. I also dragged Brittany home with me, kicking and screaming the whole way (actually, she was very excited to leave the pollution in exchange for some fresh air and greenery).

Brittany and I had a super time while we were there. I rediscovered how much fun bike riding is thanks to Brittany's enthusiasm. We went swimming in the lake, had an excellent breakfast at the local café and enjoyed watching Camp Rock with my sister (I'll probably regret admitting to this sometime in the near future).

While I was in NH I was personally reacquainted with the vicious mosquitoes and black flies that reign over the forests of NH, and am now sporting a super excellent and hard to achieve random polka-dot pattern all over my body. I also was reminded of just how much I can eat... I devoured an ice cream cone that was the size of my head, and also had 3 large pieces of pizza in one sitting. I may be small, but I can pack it in! I'm exceptionally proud of this for some unknown reason.

Anyhow, it was fun to see my family and have a break from NY (however, I must admit, I am glad to be back).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home