5.30.2008

Life Recently

I'm sitting in my apartment consuming the largest amount of Nutella that I could fit on a spoon at one time and contemplating sex.

*ahem* ... in the city! The "Sex in the City" movie is out today and I'm going to see it with my lovely friends in NY. Isn't that nice? I hate Carrie, though, and am hoping she'll die (it happened in Dawson's Creek to Michelle Williams... prayers are sometimes answered).

Last weekend I went to my sister's graduation which was rather boring, actually. It's weird how when it is happening to you the speeches seem more interesting, the ceremonies more meaningful, the stress less constant... anyhow, I had a super time with my family and especially with my sister.

The weekend my sister graduated also happened to be my birthday! I'm not fishing for congratulations but, like many milestones and holidays, I just feel it should be mentioned. I made myself a most excellent cake using my cake-from-batter secret (which I'm not about to disclose here! You'll just have to try my bundt cake for yourself sometime).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home