5.19.2008

Ah, City Life

I'm sorry that so many of my stories tend to be vulgar or inappropriate or (as this one will prove to be) just plain disgusting these days. I'm not sure why this is... actually, when I thought over my week of events I immediately thought of this story but decided it was too gross to write out. However, when I tried to come up with something else I had no luck. So here you go, my apologies again:

The other day I came home to a guy sitting on the curb just in front of the door to my building. He happened to be vomiting like it was his life depended on it (actually, come to think of it, perhaps it did). It was terribly unpleasant.

I can tell my gag reflex has been suppressed from this dirty city life, though, for instead of joining him in a gag fest on the side of the road I instead ran upstairs, got my roommate out of bed to tell her my tale and laughed at her as she stumbled out on the balcony to witness this oddity. When the curbside spewer looked up and saw her, she popped back inside and we then contemplated what could have possibly brought him to vomit violently on the side of the road this early in the morning.

Come to think of it, I've seen lots of people vomiting in the road since I've moved here. Huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home