5.05.2008

Homework

I take it back... sometimes working professionals do have to do some homework!

I've made myself a schedule to complete my final student reports in a timely manner. Translation: Every day for the next two weeks I need to write 6 reports (2 hours) in order to finish all of my introductory computer class reports. 

The bad news is... well, I need to write 6 reports every day. 

The good news is that if I can do this, I'll only have 8 reports to write in the remaining three weeks! 

I was feeling a little anti-report writing tonight, but now that I've got 27 done (including my third graders), I'm actually feeling quite ok with this homework aspect of my job. It's going to make my last few weeks at school ridiculously pleasant and easy!

(Now, if only I had realized the beauty of advanced planning in college, I might not have developed the permanent dark circles under my eyes!)

1 Comments:

At 5/6/08, 10:50 AM, Blogger sasha said...

aww. well in fairness, you're no longer a student, but you do work at a school. I think sometimes homework and school just go together. plenty of adult jobs finish at 5pm every day and you can put them out of your mind until 9am the next morning. good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home