4.12.2008

Slacker

Today I was supposed to volunteer in the park. It's a huge volunteer day with events taking place all over the city, and the park alone was supposed to have 75 volunteers working. Well, 74 now...

It was supposed to rain today (reason number one to bail). It was a crazy long 7 hour project (reason number 2) that started at 8 am (reason number 3). I hate worms (reason number 4).

Today it did not rain at all, so now that I have but three semi-decent reasons for not going, I'm feeling like a bit of a slacker.

1 Comments:

At 4/14/08, 11:03 AM, Blogger sasha said...

slacker! (I would've probably done the same thing.)

p.s. aren't the worms sort of connected to the rain? they're much more likely to be out & about if the ground is waterlogged. I'm gonna downgrade you to 2.5 semi-decent reasons.

oh, p.p.s. in my improv class last night, we basically played moods and I thought of you. but then my phrase was I hate you and my emotion was anger, so I just screamed really loudly in a guy's face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home