3.10.2008

Indian Food, Scrubbing Bubbles and Roommates

Let's talk Chicken Tikka Masala. First, it's mmmdelicious! This weekend I took a 30 minute detour in my walk just so I could get some. If you're ever in New York and can't be bothered to find one of the many amazing Indian restaurants the city has to offer, you can always count on Whole Foods to serve you up some delicious dishes. Second, I'm thinking I might learn to make it if I can find a good yet easy recipe, especially if my crock pot can finally be put to use in the process. Let me know if you have any promising recipes.

After school I thought I would go to the Rite Aid (my favorite neighborhood pharmacy) and see what sort of household cleaning item I could purchase. Sometimes I find myself in the mood to go shopping and so I will go out and purchase a cleaning product which 1) will quench my need to shop; 2) encourages me to clean my bathroom, kitchen or many even my room; 3) is actually useful and therefore a better purchase than a random DVD that I will watch once or a box of chocolates which I surely want but really don't need. Today's purchase was scrubbing bubbles for the grout in our bathroom. I hope they work, because I'm tired of scrubbing down the walls with Brittany's toothbrush.

Which brings me to my final point: roommates! In particular, Brittany is coming home today (hopefully within the next 8 minutes, but who is counting). I'm glad she is such the traveler and all, and I suppose she did leave for a semi-decent reason (being a bridesmaid in a wedding is apparently a big deal), but that doesn't mean I am not going to bemoan her absence the whole week while she is gone and squeal with delight upon her return. I've had pretty amazing roommates throughout the years, and would now like to thank them, in order, for being so amazing: Sarah, Sarah, Rachel, Courtney, Sarah, Hannah and Amanda, and finally Brittany. (Wow, it seems like I've had a lot more roommates when their names are just floating around in my head. On paper the list seems significantly depleted. Ho hum.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home