2.16.2008

Pandora

I regularly find myself hooked on one particular song. I don't mean I take idle interests in random songs every now and then, but rather that I will listen, obsessively, to one song for weeks on end until I get it out of my system. What can I say, sometimes I just can't get enough of that song!

One of my friends from college introduced me to a really awesome website called Pandora. Basically, you type in an artist or the name of a song you like, and it will play similar music in a radio type fashion. You can rate the selections and learn all about new music that sounds similar to music you already love. Cool, right?

I recommend this site highly. I even like it so much that I added the Facebook app (for those of you who know me, you'll know this is a huge, huge deal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home