1.29.2008

Spoon Fed

My week is going by very slowly (as is evidenced by the fact that I sincerely thought it was Wednesday at about 12 noon today... Tuesday) but despite its slowness, I am having a grand time.

Brittany and I made crepes on Sunday which were amazing. I think they changed my life. We put vanilla and amaretto in the batter and they tasted amazing, I highly recommend it.

Also on the food train of thought, I consumed a spoonful of Nutella straight off the spoon just now. I have no regrets.

I've started to learn Flash and Java concurrently and it's been challenging but so fun! I've been having fun with arctangents and sine curves for animations in Flash, and I bought a JavaSwing book which is super fun and shows you how to do a million cool things. I am finally discovering why programmers love it so much.

2 Comments:

At 1/30/08, 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The crepes sound yummy. The end!

 
At 1/30/08, 10:44 AM, Blogger sasha said...

on monday, when I left my office at the end of the day, I turned to my co-worker and said, "Have a good weekend!" it is a long week. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home