1.27.2008

Brittany, Guest Blogger

So I am feeling compelled to write a journal entry but I am plumb out of ideas. Luckily I live with a gal whose hilarity knows no boundaries. In a moment (when I am done typing this) I am going to hand over my keyboard so she can type something so new, so creative, so over-the-top inappropriately funny that it will totally boggle your mind forever (but Brittany, no pressure). Here goes:

Hello, my name is Brittany, and I actually am extremely hilarious, completely inappropriate, gloriously intelligent, and amazingly beautiful. Also, I am incredibly inventive. In fact, I spent the last half hour singing into small Korean drink bottle (the ones Meghan loves), trying to make my voice sound like Darth Vader. This was accompanied by taking atrocious pictures of myself and then scanning them onto a website to determine which celebrity I most resembled. I was a combination of Frankie Muniz, Catherine Zeta Jones, and an elderly Asian man, and I am not really sure how to feel about that. After reading this enlightening guest entry, I am sure you all must be impressed with my awesomeness, but I ask that you keep the fan mail to a minimum. However, letters, presents, and declarations of love can be directed to my agent, Meghan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home