1.12.2008

Household Chores

How is it that you can clean and clean and clean and there is always more cleaning to be done? I mean, hypothetically I understand how it works, but I am always astonished at how quickly dirt and dust and whatever else accumulates in nooks and crannies will manifest itself. Honestly.

Therefore I am devoting my Saturday to cleaning. That's right, folks. I am going to get everything all good and clean so I can enjoy the sparkling gleam and the fresh scent for all of 24 hours before the state of my apartment starts the deterioration process yet again.

I've had a really long week. It started last Sunday when I had crazy amounts of school reports to finish and did not do so until about 3:30 in the morning. Monday was really difficult, I'm not going to lie.

I've been trying to catch up on sleep all week but I've actually created a social life for myself here - who'd have thunk - so that's been a little difficult. My throat is now tickling me and I am fearing that a cold is coming on. For me, the worst bit about having colds is staying away from dairy, which means no yogurt, no cheese, and worst of all, NO TEA. I'm almost brought to tears merely contemplating this horrible state of being.

Wish me luck as I enter into a temporary caffeine-free state of existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home