12.26.2007

Computers, Vacation, Other Random Stuff

My mother spur of the moment decided to buy a computer... a MAC computer, of course. I am really excited for my family, but I am a bit miffed that they bought a new computer before I did. Now I really seriously mean it, I'm going to buy one when I get back to NY!!! Seriously.

(Let me just say that the new iMacs are a thing of beauty! Have I mentioned how I would marry a Mac if it weren't for the fact that computers aren't sentient beings? Yeah.)

Vacation for me is coming to an end. Well, vacation in NH at least. This means I need to pack again! Argh, the process is never ending. (Though I am realizing that packing early may have some advantages... --> )

Also, today I was up at my grandparents house and let slip a curse in their presence which is something that I had avoided my entire life up until now... whoops. I had good reason, though, because I realized that I left my train tickets in NYC. All I need to do is buy another set of tickets on the train tomorrow, so in the end I suppose it could be worse. I'll only lose about $35 (after refunding the tickets I left at home), but it's still a pain.

2 Comments:

At 12/27/07, 1:28 PM, Blogger sasha said...

I'm not even sure I've heard you curse.

p.s. give it like 50 years, and I bet you computers will be sentient beings. we already know they can basically compose music, right? the rest can't be that far behind.

 
At 12/28/07, 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Really? My mouth just gets progressively worse as time goes on.

I might pre-order my electronic soul mate. Do you think they'll have a chick-flick loving model?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home