12.16.2007

Rejected "For Dummies" Topics

Brittany and I came up with this list:

Faking the Death of a Stripper for Dummies (Inspired by Arrested Development)
Ultimate Cage Fighting for Dummies
Sword Fighting for Dummies
Sword Swallowing for Dummies
Atom Splitting for Dummies
Telephone Wire Repair for Dummies
David Blaine Magic Tricks for Dummies
Hippo Breeding for Dummies
Running With Bulls for Dummies
Cliff and Base Jumping for Dummies
Making it to Third Base for Dummies
Zamboni Driving for Dummies
Drunk Driving for Dummies
Drunk Zamboni Driving for Dummies
Advanced Voodoo Dolls for Dummies
Quantum Physics for Dummies
Harboring a Fugitive for Dummies
Artificial Insemination for Dummies
Firework Manufacturing for Dummies

4 Comments:

At 12/17/07, 11:47 AM, Blogger sasha said...

I predict you'll get a lot of google hits for this list. I just googled sword fighting for dummies, and you're the 4th site listed. for drunk zamboni driving, you're the first.

 
At 12/17/07, 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, thanks! That's cool to know. I've got a stat counter on this site, so I'll keep you posted. :-)

 
At 12/19/07, 12:07 AM, Blogger John said...

Quantum Physics for Dummies is slightly impossible because it's not really a topic. Quantum Mechanics for Dummies would be the title, and actually I think it wouldn't be that intolerable or impossible. (Then again, I took a year of it.)

 
At 12/19/07, 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, see, if we had titles that were possible/good ideas then they wouldn't be rejected, would they? ;-)

While Quantum Mechanics might be possible, I doubt anybody would buy it... the word Quantum (used correctly or not) scares many people, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home