12.30.2007

Internet Videos

My laptop has served me well over the years but, in the immortal words of Laslo, lately I've come to realize that I have certain materialistic needs...

So I bought a new computer! I've been hemming and hawing ever since the end of October and when my family bought a computer I decided it was time to part with my hard-earned cash and trade it in for some high quality material goods.

The computer is amazing and can do tons of cool things (like have 16 different desktops running at the same time - a huge plus for me considering how I like doing 45 things at once), but (silly as it is) I'm mostly excited to be able to watch videos online.

My laptop just couldn't handle most videos unless they were low resolution and less than 2 minutes. This new computer has catapulted me into the present and now I am excited to say I can watch just about any video I desire. Albeit superficial, I've got to say I'm terribly pleased.

Today I discovered high definition movie trailers. Let me tell you, watching HD movie trailers has given me an unexpected appreciation for current technology... it's kind of amazing to be watching crystal clear full screen streaming video.

2 Comments:

At 1/3/08, 10:28 AM, Blogger sasha said...

yay for the real genius quote. :) your computer catapulted you way into the future. that thing is amazing!

 
At 1/3/08, 1:51 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Thanks! I'm loving it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home