1.22.2008

Bad News Bears

Today was rather unfortunate. Here's why:

1) I had an appointment that somehow got lost from the records, so I had to reschedule it.

2) I walked to a store in the (relative) cold specifically to get this french cheese, and when I arrived they were all out.

3) My regular subway train was acting all crazy (shuttling back and forth) and I was totally on the wrong track.

4) I missed the delivery of a package.

5) Heath Ledger died a block away from where my roommate was working today (I actually don't care too much about this, but still it's always sad when someone young dies unnaturally).

Today was not outrageously awful, but there were an uncanny number of unfortunate events. Ho hum.

It ended well, though, with a rousing viewing of Aladdin! I give it the world's best movie award for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home