2.10.2008

Like a Kid in a Candy Store

Yesterday I went shopping! I find that in NY it can be terribly overwhelming to store hop and spend hours trying on different things so normally I avoid it like the plague. However, I've lately been wearing the same pair of jeans approximately 4 days a week and have come to be a little self-conscious of this fact. So yesterday I went out determined to find some casual pants.

One of the people I was with shares my passion for all things undergarment so after about 2 hours of browsing at various stores and having no luck, my friend and I agreed it was time to hit an underwear store (where we can almost always realize our full purchasing potential). And what better underwear is there than Victoria's Secret?

It was so much fun. I have never seen so much cute underwear (and, in some instances, some devastatingly horrifying sale items) in all my life! So, if you like polka dots and ruffles and lace and color and flowers incorporated in your undergarments, please go have fun at your local Victoria's Secret. It was certainly the highlight of my day!

1 Comments:

At 2/11/08, 2:06 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I have the same problem. I avoid shopping for clothes, especially pants, and get stuck wearing the same jeans 4 days in a row ( although I would like to note that I LOVE these jeans) but now I've had them for almost 3 years and their starting to get warn in all the wrong places. It might be time for me to breakdown and buy some new jeans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home