2.18.2008

Vacation Week Summary

This week was, in a word, good. I went to lots of concerts (free and otherwise, classical, etc.). I walked all over the place on several occasions and in all sorts of weather. I spent a lot of time with people I really enjoy spending time with, new and friends from NYC and other cities. It was really good.

Unfortunately now I seem to have developed some sort of rash/allergy to something and I can't figure out what it is. I thought it might be laundry detergent, but I've ruled out that possibility. I also think it might be some new medication I am taking, but three weeks in is a strange time to develop a new allergy. It's weird and itchy, and currently I'm thinking I might just be allergic to too much fun.

But hey, if that's the case it was totally worth it.

2 Comments:

At 2/19/08, 10:14 AM, Blogger sasha said...

sounds like a fun week. :)
it's not unheard of to develop an allergy to medicines a few weeks in. some allergies develop as you get more exposure to the allergen. (that's why the first time a bee stings you, maybe you have no reaction, but the 500th time, you have to go to the hospital.) hope you feel better.

 
At 2/19/08, 5:52 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

I did not know this about bees (very interesting!), but I get what you are saying about medication. So yeah, I should be less itchy in a few days and then I'll start with something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home