4.22.2008

Super Tall Bike, Settled for a Lunchbox

Today when I was walking home I thought I would try and take a photo of some oddity along the way. I found one such oddity and while it wasn't quite perfect, it was still entertaining (to me, at least). Once I got home, I gathered the blockbuster videos that needed returning and walked past a bicycle that was super cool - it had normal size wheels and everything, but the seat came up to my chin. Unfortunately, I left my phone at home and could not take a photo. Instead, you'll just have to settle for this silly picture of a middle aged man carrying a Budweiser lunch bag:

I am now going to attempt to make chocolate chip cookies without chocolate chips that have a reeses peanut butter cup hidden in the middle. I don't really see how this could possibly go wrong - no matter what, I think I am going to like the outcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home