5.06.2008

Like the Heart Song Gone Bad

Last night I had a dream. Not only was this momentous for me simply because I had a dream, but I also actually remembered the dream which was nothing short of a miracle. Since I went to the trouble to remember it all day, I figured I would share it with the world (though if your stomach is weak I urge you not to read further):

The gist is that one of my friends died tragically and suddenly (I can't remember how exactly) and I was really sad about it (obviously). I went to her funeral and there were a panel of observers to monitor our reactions to the service. Basically they had deep fried my friend and people were eating her and tearing her body apart. I woke up just after a particularly violent sobbing fit I'd been dreaming I'd had after witnessing people picking apart her collar bones.

This is crazy twisted, right? I *never* have dreams and the first one I remember in maybe three years with any sort of detail is absolutely horrid. I can't imagine what a dream analyst would have to say about this gem. I am sometimes a little sad that I don't have dreams... but then I go and have one like this and am actually really glad that I rarely have them.

Let's hope the next one is a long time coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home