6.02.2008

Leaving My Funk

I've been in a funk lately (did I already mention this?) and it's been really hard to shake... but I think it's gone now and I am really happy about that. Here are some of the contributing factors that I believe have led to the break in my funk (try them if you are feeling blue!):

1. Bryer's Mint Chip Ice Cream: It's amazingly delicious and a little scoop goes a long way to mending my mood. I know it's wrong to eat for comfort, but can you blame me when it tastes so darn good?

2. Good Communication: I've gotten a few things off of my chest.

3. Sex and the City: Ha! I'm talking about the movie. Sure, I think it could have been a good 45 minutes shorter, but it was still fun to go see it with my friends in its place of origin.

4. Walking: Lately the weather has been amazing here and I've been walking home from work in the sunshine. The other night when it was gorgeous out my friends and I went for a walk on the promenade and admired the city skyline. Being outside clears my head.

5. Looming Vacation: I've been working every summer since I was 14. I can't help but be psyched for a summer of rest and relaxation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home