7.24.2008

ColourLovers

I think I may have found the best web site ever!

ColourLovers is an awesome web site for people who like color. I've also determined it is an amazing web site for redesigning your blog (as I did mine). All the seamless repeating patterns on the site are downloadable. As if that wasn't cool enough, they'll tell you the exact colors in every pattern.

If you don't see any color schemes you like, you can make your own pattern. Plus when you make a new pattern if you are the first to use a color then you get to name it (pretty cool, huh?).

The site is all about loving colors and how they go together. What more could you ask for in a site?

Take a look at the patterns I made just now.

1 Comments:

At 7/30/08, 1:02 PM, Blogger Rosalia Lerner said...

I agree
It's the most agreeable site , and for my work a real tool.
Nice blog, and the flowers in that pattern make it really great!
Regards
Lerner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home