8.25.2007

High Class Media

I've watched a lot of movies in the past month and listened to a lot of music. Here's a bit of a review.

Hairspray: If you have not seen it in the theatres, hustle your bustle. It's amazing. It made me motivated for dramatic life changes... of course this motivation lasted about 2 days, so clearly I need to go see it again, but it's great.

The Guardian: If you have not seen this movie, rent it, it's great. Don't forget a new box of kleenex, if you are a cryer then you're going to need them... all of them.

Becoming Jane: Don't waste your money. See it on DVD in a few months.

Click Five: Just came out with a new CD that I would highly recommend for anybody of the peppy-pop pure-fun persuasion.

Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers: Just came out with a new CD, that I would recommend to... well, everyone.

High School Musical 2: I watched it. It's not High Class Media, let me tell you, but I feel it is worth mentioning. Disney is hoping to make a series of movies rivaling Harry Potter in popularity, and I have to tell them that it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Especially if they continue to have some of the lamest choreography I've ever seen (watch the scene on the golf course... it practically brought me to tears). Though the music was decent (for a TV movie musical extravaganza), I think the first one was better. Not a good feeling to have if you're banking on making High School Musical numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, on ice, French, Spanish, Japanese, Antartican, and Global Domination.

Harry Potter (book #6): I finally re-read it so I can move onto the 7th book. Which is why this journal entry must come to an end very shortly.

Dawson's Creek, Season 3: Remember that drama filled show? So much angst in every episode, it's hard not to mess up your life vicariously. My sister and I have been reliving the glory days since she bought season 3 on DVD. Will Pacey and Joey ever get together? Now I already know the answer, but watching the episodes leading up to their fate is simply irresistible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home