8.21.2007

Attention Amazon Shoppers

Just in case you were wondering... you can not have your tampons gift wrapped on Amazon dot com. I repeat, gift wrapping is not an option for tampon purchases.

Sorry, Sarah, the 300 bulk pack won't be coming to you on your birthday wrapped prettily in pink. Damn! I guess I need to think of something else...

(I suppose it makes sense... who would send tampons as a gift? But still... it would be funny if it was an option. Hell, I probably would do it if I could get them gift wrapped! Oh, well.)

4 Comments:

At 8/22/07, 1:26 PM, Blogger sasha said...

so now the question is: why? is it because they're from some 3rd party vendor that doesn't support gift wrapping for *any* of its products, or is there actually some employee at amazon whose job it is to go, "now *that* is not an appropriate birthday gift." I kind of want that job.

 
At 8/22/07, 6:01 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Brilliant question, one certainly worthy of further investigation. I'll see what sort of information I can scrounge up!

 
At 8/23/07, 12:50 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could send them gift wrapped. It would be a great gag gift. Especially for a Bachalor party!
300 Tampons... $30
Giftwrapping... $5
Look on Grooms face when opening his bachalor present... priceless

 
At 8/25/07, 9:10 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Haha, that seriously should be a credit card ad. Seriously. I think whoever said no to gift wrapping should SERIOUSLY reconsider. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home