3.05.2007

Let's Beat The Dead Horse, Shall We?

Sorry, I'm bent on this subject, so just to give an example of one of the better songs Hanson has written and not released, here is a little MP3 player doodad. This song ("Every Word I Say") is a top-notch Hanson song, and yet it is impossible to find (well, clearly not impossible, but relatively speaking). Why don't they put the good ones on their records? Enjoy.

**I used to have the MP3 doodad right here, but I thought it would be fun to put music here all the time, so I put it under the bio section and above the links section of this blog. Currently (early March) I only have the one song I wrote about in this entry, but I will maybe add some others soon. Or I might move the MP3 doodad or get rid of it. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home