2.28.2007

The Soundtrack To My Documentary

Stolen from Sarah:

So, here's how it works: (I am sure you all know by now)
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

-----------

Not all of them are that cool, so I've blackened the ones I think are worth paying attention to.

-----------

Opening credits:
Oceans by The Format

Waking up:
Mes Artères by Mademoiselle

First day of school:
Mack The Knife by The Brian Setzer Orchestra

Falling in love:
Givin' Up On You by Lara Fabian
<-- What a great way to start a relationship.

Fight song:
Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms

Breaking up:
Mountain Dew by The Clandy Brothers and The Dubliners

Prom:
Good by Better Than Ezra

Life:
Brand New Girlfriend by Steve Holy
<-- WHAT?!?

Mental breakdown:
You're Beautiful by James Blunt

Driving:
Hoopes I Did It Again by Relient K

Flashback:
Waiting On the World to Change by John Mayer

Getting back together:
Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae

Wedding:
Romanticide by Tal Bachman
<-- I suppose I'm a cynic.

Birth of a child:
The El by Rhett Miller

Final battle:
Call My Name by Ronnie Day

Death scene:
Breathing by Lifehouse
<-- When you die you don't breath.

Funeral song:
Something Beautiful by Newsboys

End credits:
Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Michael Bublé

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home