2.11.2007

This Valentine's Day, Say It With Mold

A great tip for impressing your date on Valentine's Day:


In other news, I have spent nearly the entire weekend washing mold off of my wall. Yup, you read that properly. I pulled my bed out from the wall to find the entire wall covered in mold. GROSS! Unfortunately, the wall is really bumpy, not like a smooth wall you'd normally find. As if it wasn't bad enough that I had to wash the wall, I had to wash it with a toothbrush. 6 feet of wall and one tiny small-headed toothbrush.

Long story short, I moved my bed to a different wall, put my dresser by the moldy one, called my landlord and suggested that it might be the sprinklers that are causing the mold there (since it is an outside wall and the height of the lawn is slightly taller than the floor of my room), and she told me to keep my window open. (Right. 40 degrees outside and I'm supposed to keep the window open.)

That's all the news I have for this weekend since, pretty much, I just cleaned mold and mold and mold. What is it with your first apartment? It would seem it's never hassle free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home