2.02.2007

Teacher Talk

Yesterday I had lunch "à la cantine" with one of the teachers I work with. We sat with some other teachers I had never met before. About half way through lunch another young teacher came to sit with us, and the teacher I was with told me his tragic story:

He had been assigned the post and accepted it. However, I suppose the government messed up and had double-booked the post, so this young teacher now had to share his post with the other teacher they gave it to. On top of it all, the other teacher is apparently a very bad teacher and had decided he was going to take a two week vacation... right before the school vacation... so the poor guy we were eating lunch with had lost half of his post to this crap teacher who is completely irresponsible.

It really sucks for him, I suppose. My teacher, when she told me about it, acted as though I should be really shocked that it happened, but quite frankly I can't say that I am all that surprised. If it were to happen anywhere in the world, I would guess for it to happen in France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home