1.27.2007

The Gina G. Exercise Challenge!

Have you been looking for the total body aerobic workout of the year? Look no further!

Might I propose to you the Gina G. Workout Challenge? It's completely free (all you need is the song which I'll never give you even if you ask me for it nicely... if you know what I mean... ahem), there is no crazy exercise equipment required (unless you consider a cd player crazy), and the workout changes every time you do it (because you can dance however you want).

There you have the workout part explained. But why is it also a challenge? You'll find out in time, young grasshopper.

Now, there are certain suggested dance methods for optimum results, and I have made a short instructional video (which I will upload very soon) to get you started. I just couldn't wait to tell you the news... all your fitness problems will soon be answered with the GINA G. EXERCISE CHALLENGE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home