1.26.2007

Good Things Are Happening

Exhibit A: I found out my bank does indeed have online banking. Hooray!!!

Exhibit B: The call to the US to get the information I needed to set up online banking only cost me 10 euros (ok, this part could be better).

Exhibit C: Because of the time change I was able to take care of this business at 11:00 PM my time, which was highly convenient for me.

Exhibit D: I now know (for the first time in 4 months) my exact account balance... and things are much brighter than I had anticipated!

Exhibit E: I've been watching figure on TV here in France, and I understand the commentators.

Exhibit F: I had frozen pizza for dinner.

Exhibit G: Tomorrow I am going to make my Gina G. Exercise Challenge video... look out!

Exhibit H: I found the entire first two seasons of Prison Break online and the videos actually play (hello day-long Sunday activity).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home