3.02.2007

I Dub Thee Pecker

How is a penis related to a pigeon? Let me share with you my revelation I had on the bus today.

I was looking out the window and I saw a pigeon wandering around, jabbing its head here and there. I thought to myself, by golly, that pigeon has a longer neck than I realized! It almost leads with its head as it walks, too... it bobs the head back and forth as it waddles along.

Then I got to thinking about what parts of their bodies different people lead with. Pigeons lead with their head, Patrick Swayze leads with his pelvis. Watch Dirty Dancing if you don't believe me - it's basically a proven fact.

Anywho, then I got to thinking about why penises ("penii"?) were sometimes called peckers and then I thought about how pigeons lead with their head, which has a beak, which they peck with. Pigeons lead with their peckers, Swayze (and men in general) lead with their pecker equivalent, the penis. Hence the penis is dubbed "the pecker."

Pure genius.

1 Comments:

At 3/4/07, 7:01 PM, Blogger sasha said...

according to latin, the plural of penis is penes. there was even an advice column question about it:
http://www.tomatonation.com/vi013107.shtml

in 5 years, I predict this will be the only thing I remember from latin class.

love,
sasha (who just recently remembered you have a blog...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home