12.07.2009

Going Down the Manhole

Yesterday I went to an event with a college friend of mine that I've been meaning to go to for a long time now: the Atlantic Avenue Tunnel Tour. Ladies and gentleman, let me tell you, it was amazing!

The tour lasted for two hours and the man who ended up finding the tunnel (at age 19!) was the one who told us all about the history, and how he eventually ended up searching for and finding the tunnel. It was a really amazing story, and standing in the tunnel to hear it was a really special opportunity.

Even more special are the plans that my friend and I came up with for the next time we go on the tunnel tour: attending the shindig in full-blown ninja turtle costumes. Yeah, that's how we roll.



PS - my roommate thinks that I should refer to any future first dates as, "going down the manhole." TMI? Perhaps. Now that I've typed it, though, it's staying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home