12.06.2009

Composure Liquid (revisited)

Emily and I have been dutifully force feeding the cats their composure liquid despite their hissing and frenzied escape attempts. (Actually, to be fair Lulu is very good about it; Coco is devilish enough for the both of them!)

I digress... the funny thing is, though, that each time we have to to give it to them they are easier and easier to catch (because they have more and more calming herbal supplements in their system). I'm quite convinced that by Wednesday Coco will achieve an unprecedented state of apathetic nonchalance.

Is it redundant to use "apathetic" and "nonchalant" together? I should have paid more attention in 4th grade English.

1 Comments:

At 12/7/09, 12:22 PM, Blogger sasha said...

I don't think they're exact synonyms. you're probably fine. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home