11.14.2009

Blog Revival

Well, I think it's time to revive this blog. For real.

This means that I should tell you about: the guy who spit at me the other day as I walked down the road; the guy who thought I was a movie star; the amazing quiche I made; the arduous grad-school application I am working on filling out; the cats I am sitting for; my recent boot acquisition; my awesome Halloween costume; my super-exciting Thanksgiving plans; my new-found love for the Bolt bus; how much I dislike that "I can't do it" girl in guitar class; my new running regime and water intake for cramp control; the possibility of moving to Boston; and how I ate a whole container of cashews in under a week (among other things).

Where to start, though? My life is so interesting and filled with excitement around every corner! Get excited, because I am going to recommence the documentation of every sordid detail.

2 Comments:

At 11/16/09, 8:07 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Thank goodness! I've missed reading your blog entries! See you soon Meg-o!

 
At 11/20/09, 9:22 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Haha, you're too kind. :-) Speaking of... I miss your entries, too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home