5.06.2009

Breakfast For Dinner

Whoever sat down one night and declared it acceptable to have breakfast for dinner was a genius! I've never ascribed to the notion that certain food groups were only for certain times of the day (pizza for breakfast? Count me in!), but still if you are caught eating the wrong food items during off hours you can get some strange looks. So whoever made it not unheard of to have breakfast for dinner, thanks a thousand times over because you may likely be my personal hero.

The only thing better than having grits, (facon) bacon and eggs with a hot cup of tea at a 24 hour, breakfast all day diner is having the same at home in your pajamas. I'm going all out tonight... I'm going to eat in bed!

2 Comments:

At 5/6/09, 11:52 PM, Blogger John said...

I love eating breakfast for dinner. This is definitely one of life's little pleasures.

 
At 5/7/09, 11:51 PM, Blogger sasha said...

agreed. I had pancakes for dinner last week. amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home