12.08.2009

Football

I joined a football league (much to the dismay of my mother) and was feeling really good about it until I got 23 emails today from the league about rules, regulations and planning and therefore realized how serious they were.

Plus tomorrow we have to say bye to our kitties. :-(

On the bright side, Brittany is visiting so that's really fun. And hey, it's a good thing she is visiting now because in a month I may be dead from a tragic football casualty!

Haha. Hope that turns out to be a joke.

2 Comments:

At 12/9/09, 10:45 AM, Blogger sasha said...

awww, it is sad that the kitties need to leave. The only solution is for you to visit Providence and hang out with my kitty! say hi to Brittany for me!

 
At 12/9/09, 10:47 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

You are very correct, Sasha! I want to meet your cat, and of course see you! :-) I will pass on your hello to Brittany!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home