8.07.2008

Lovely NH

I came to my NH home to escape the heat of NY, and boy did I ever! It's been steadily mid 60s to low 70s all this week. I'd love to say it's been nice, but really I've been freezing the whole week.

Despite my slightly frigid inner temperature, I am loving being home! I am having such a nice time seeing my family, and I am also having a great time lounging around and reading. I've spent many lovely afternoons sitting on our porch or lazy mornings in bed with a book, and it's so enjoyable!

Also, I got my teaching schedule for the coming year. I am so excited because I was assigned 5 computing 1 sections (my favorite!) and some other really cool classes. Best of all, I am done at 1 pm on Fridays. Let me say yet again, that my job is awesome.

All in all, a very nice week. I'm looking to having another great one before I head back to NY.

2 Comments:

At 8/7/08, 10:57 PM, Blogger John said...

I like New Hampshire too. It is cold sometimes, but its nice. Standing outside in January though... not a good plan.

 
At 8/8/08, 5:39 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Yes, standing out in January is not the brightest. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home