10.21.2007

My New Religion

I just took a "What Religion Are You" type of test (courtesy of Brittany) and I found out that I should be Jewish. I found this a little surprising, I'm not going to lie. Here are my other top-ten options:

1. Reform Judaism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (93%)
3. Liberal Quakers (89%)
4. Neo-Pagan (78%)
5. Orthodox Judaism (72%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (70%)
7. Secular Humanism (68%)
8. Sikhism (68%)
9. New Age (64%)
10. Bah�'� Faith (64%)

Curious. I do like the disclaimer at the beginning of the test, which states:
Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul.

4 Comments:

At 10/22/07, 11:57 AM, Blogger sasha said...

well, in fairness, they classified you as a reform jew, which is sort of the americanized not very religious at all version of judaism. it's very live and let live, where people go to services for a sense of community and shared history more than because of shared opinions on specific doctrine.

 
At 10/22/07, 2:40 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I took that quiz too. I'm a "liberal quaker"! haha..who knew.

 
At 10/22/07, 8:26 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Sasha, thanks for mentioning that. I didn't mean to sound negative about Judaism, but now I see how what I said would definitely fit in that category. And Rachel, this quiz is silly, isn't it? ;-)

 
At 10/25/07, 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I am Reform Judaism as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home