10.30.2007

Krakatoa Sadness

I'm not going to lie, I'm really sad. I was reading this really good book <-- and now I've lost the book somewhere in my apartment! I had to read Kipling's short stories today on the train and they are not the sort of thing you can read idly on the train. :-( Anyhow, I really want to find my book because, shockingly, it was engrossing and I was learning a lot. Luckily, my apartment is not that large, but still it is deceptively easy to lose things in it. Boo (and not the Halloween kind).

In other Halloween news, I changed all my class web pages and tutorials so that tomorrow when students come in they will see everything in Halloween colors! I also made a tutorial about how to get a little bat to follow your mouse around on the screen, and to flap his wings whenever your mouse moves. It's pretty fun, so I did it for a pumpkin and a ghost, too, and you can choose which picture you want to follow your mouse around by rolling over the images on your page. I hope my programming two class is happy, because I did that activity just for them!!!

Also, I might have found a couch for our apartment... we'll see tonight.

2 Comments:

At 11/2/07, 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!
Our wonderful find!
I'm sure you'll find it eventually.

 
At 11/2/07, 4:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I did find it and am now almost halfway done! It's really good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home