10.24.2007

The Fruit of Opportunity

I was watching a show by comedic genius Demetri Martin. My favorite part was when he said that grapes were his favorite fruit because if you get one bad one, you've still got lots of opportunities to have a good one (unlike an apple or an orange... if it's bad, that's it! You're stuck with it). So if you're bored, I'd recommend watching some of his stuff.

My slide show program is getting a little out of control. Today I started working on yet another feature (a recursive function that causes the slides to flip through each other to create an actual slide show). It's pretty cool - you're going to be able to specify how long you want each slide to show for in seconds.

The problem is, I don't really know why I am working so hard on this program. It's a bit of an addiction, and I need to focus on working on OTHER class activities, but this program is all consuming! I just can't stop.

Before I know it I fear this program will also have a built in address book, solitaire for when you get bored of looking at photos, and GPS. I think I need to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home