10.22.2007

"Celebrity" Run-In

I was walking down the street the other day in Manhattan. I was almost to my destination and wasn't really paying attention when I was crossing the street (I was going to the Mac store, so of course I was oblivious to everything around me). My oblivion, of course, resulted in a head on collision with another passer-by.

The uncool thing is I careened right into somebody. The cool thing is I actually knew who they were (sort of)!

Every summer my family goes to see plays at the local summer stock theatre. Apart from it being really fun, it's basically the only option for entertainment within a 40 minute drive, so yeah, we go to every play. Anyhow, the person I walked into had been in the cast this past summer. It's silly, I know, but I was a little star struck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home