9.30.2007

Curtains, Manhattan

Yesterday my roommate and I went to Union Square for the market with one of our friends. The market was really amazing, and we got some bread there that was absolutely delicious! We spent the rest of the day looking for professional clothes for my roommate at various stores including Ann Taylor, H&M, Gap... no need to list and list.

Anyhow, the point is we were right near Rockefeller Center, and I had been reading in my "Not For Tourists" tourist book about how there was a Pret A Manger in the concourse there. For those of you who don't know, Pret A Manger is just about my favorite sandwich shop in the whole world, and they are a European chain. There are 14 Prets in the US, all of which are located in NYC, so I just happen to be in the only place in the whole of the country where I can get my favorite sandwiches in the entire world.

So we had to go to there for lunch. I had my favorite sandwich (Chicken Avacado), and my day was made.



Second, we really need to put curtains up in our living room. Brittany and I have noticed a crazy man in the apartment across the way smoking every night in his window. Hmmm. It's only a tiny bit sketchy for now, but still I'd feel better having a wall of white fabric blocking his view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home