4.29.2007

What I'm Listening To

I don't think anybody really cares what music I listen to, but the beauty of a blog is that you get to write about anything you want. Lucky you! Today's flavor: my musical whims.

A Change In My Life: I'm not really sure what this is from or its origins, but it's an a capella song and it's really nice.

Shine On (Needtobreathe): This band is really good, and I fell in love with them again when I saw their music video on YouTube. Want to feel good about life? Watch it here.

Sarah (Eskimo Joe): Their songs are amazing. I like this one because it's my sister's name, but really I'd recommend any of them.

Also related to music: A fun way to create play lists is to type words into the search box in iTunes and listen to the related songs. Some play lists I tried that I liked a lot were night, summer, star and life. A disappointment was sex... only six songs? Also, I tried bobo which was a huge bust and turned up no songs (though I can't say I was really surprised with that result).

In other news, I'm going home in 3 days! What will I remember from my time in France? I suppose we'll find out when I'm 45 and talking about what I remember.

2 Comments:

At 5/1/07, 3:36 PM, Blogger sasha said...

dear meghan,
I care what music you listen to. The creation of our music videos (with the resultant perusal of your itunes playlists), and the viewing of your many many movies is the closest I've ever gotten to a pop cultural music education. which I guess is kind of sad, but not really, because my life is forever enriched for having spent a friday night dancing in an empty seelye basement computer lab to the glorious tune Tubthumping.

 
At 5/3/07, 12:53 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Tubthumping is indeed a classic, and I must say that computer lab is *made* for dance parties! Speaking of iTunes and your ongoing music education, you know how I am always saying that I am going to make you some CDs? Well, the other day I actually started putting the playlist together and, fingers crossed, might actually burn baby burn and send them your way. :-) I swear, I get things done, it just takes a decade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home