4.24.2007

The Miracle

Today I witnessed a real life miracle.

I heard a strange rumbling sound I only hear when either I or one of my roommates is out of the house. I was inside, and Amanda and Hannah were both present and accounted for. Surely I thought my ears were deceiving me.

I crept over to our window, and there witnessed the most shocking thing I have seen ALL YEAR. There was our neighbor, taking the trash down to the end of the drive.

HOLY (you know what). It was remarkable! It's a good thing today was not a trash day... I'm not sure my heart could stand the excitement if she had gotten the trash schedule correct as well.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/07, 1:28 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

HOLY (you know what) I'm in total shock that they finally took the trash out. I guess all those visits paid off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home