4.18.2007

Returning Home From Being Home

So yes! I was in the US but now I am back in France and have been for five days now. Only two things of significance have occurred, the first being that my sister and I found an amazing store in Montpellier called C&A. At first my sister did not want to go into the store because she said it was a granny store (and I'll admit that there were a lot of middle aged women milling around). However, I love granny stores! So, undeterred, I insisted we check it out and dragged Sarah in with me.

Briefly, this store is super fun. They have really cool clothes, undergarments, socks and jewelry (I bought earrings for the first time since high school). I am so sad to not have found this store until the end of my time here! Alas. I still have two weeks (exactly) so I am sure we will meet again.

Second, I was coming back to France to teach 9 more days of classes. One of these days was Monday, on which I had only one hour of teaching. Today I went in to school to find out that all of my classes for today and tomorrow have been cancelled! So now I have six days left. At this rate my return hardly seems worthwhile.

Though, I am glad to see my students again! They are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home