3.20.2007

Thank God For Facebook!

These days I've realized that, among other things, I've been having trouble remembering my age.

This forgetfulness is fleeting, but still disturbing. I find myself walking down the street and wondering, "How old am I again?" Inevitably I remember within a few seconds... well, in less than a minute... but the fact that I forgot my age makes me wonder if I'm really 90 and I just can't remember? (This might not be the worst scenario... for a 22 year-old my body is fine, but for a 90 year old it would be kick ass!!)

Well, I then realized that Facebook tells you how old your friends will be on their birthdays. (This will probably be a major point of concern when we enter the era of mid-life crises: "Why does Facebook have to share with the WORLD that I'm really 52?") As it turns out, Facebook also tells you your own age as well. It would appear that I will be turning 23 this year, in case there was any doubt in my head.

Now if only when I turn 87 I can remember my login for Facebook (let alone type with my arthritic hands and see with my bad eyesight and the aid of my super styling monocle), everything will be just fine.

1 Comments:

At 3/20/07, 4:15 PM, Blogger sasha said...

I wonder if facebook always did this, because I definitely got some congratulations for turning 21 a couple years in a row...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home