3.17.2007

Toga Party

Hannah and I had a toga party yesterday. It was a lot of fun which is a pretty high assessment on my part considering neither Hannah nor myself were feeling up to having a party, but it turned out to be fun, not too long, and not too messy. Everyone who came wore a toga, and (surprisingly) we met no resistance when we told those people who were not wearing togas that they had to make some out of trash bags!

My favorite thing that happened was we had left our kazoos lying around the house and people picked them up and started playing them. Let me tell you, I am never going to throw a party without kazoos again... they are the best! Here's a video of one of our friends (Darlene) getting her kazoo on:


Introducing Darlene, Kazooing Genius on Vimeo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home